Monday, May 21, 2012

The "Ashraya Exclusive" from NyuConcepts

Raising money for charity in any shape of form is a passion of mine. Having worked with deprived children in Central Africa in RL, I know how much of a difference charities make to the lives of hundreds, if not thousands, of children.

When Anna Sapphire announced the Ashraya Project, I was keen to go and contribute, OK, OK  I went shopping :)

When I was wandering, this dress, the "Ashraya Exclusive" from NyuConcepts leapt on me and wouldn't let me go till I bought it.






Its been said of me I have lots of will-power but absolutely no won't-power - OK, guilty as charged I suppose, but how can you resist this? A beautiful mesh creation, delicate pink fading from the hem to purest white on the bodice. A single-sided collar is also subtly shaded with pink fading to white, so it really is a single-shoulder type of dress. The fabric is closely-fitted with great detailing with shadows and folds, I just love the whole thing, very me :)

The dress comes in the normal 5 standard mesh sizes with an alpha layer to cover any naughty bits that should not show up. It's for a great cause, so go track one down:)

Styling:

Dress _ Ashraya Exclusive - NyuConcepts
Shoes - Coquette White - N-Core
Hair - Listen Light Blonde 10 - Elikatira
Necklace and earrings - Sophistique - je suis
Ring - Pink Fritillaries - Chop Zuey 
Eyeshadow - Flatter My Eyes Pink - BOOM
Lipstick - Soft Kisses 5 - Madrid Solo
Bag - Croco handbag Pink - Coco  

Taxi:)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Isle%20of%20Moon/212/64/802


No comments:

Post a Comment