Monday, May 21, 2012

Lovely new mesh dresses from Nyu

Having got a definite taste for mesh now, I had a wander the other day and came across Nyu's mainstore. Of course, being me, I had to be nosey and have a look. Oh boy, does she have some cute things in there.





The first I'll have a look at is a mesh tube dress called "Debut", I bought one of them in a coral shade. It's a bold pattern, the colour framed by twin black stripes.Its beautifully detailed, folds and creases show up very nicely on the front. The dress comes in 5 sizes along with an alpha to hide any sticky-out bits. Once I'd tweaked my shape a little, it fitted to perfection, so I'll be going back for more later:)

Styling:

Dress - "Debut" Mesh Dress in Coral
Hair - Zia II Blonde 01 - Burley
Eyeshadow - Glamourize Black - Ricielli
Lipstick - Juicy Red 402 - Hush
Boots - Prestige Black Leather - Bax Coen
Necklace - Voyante Plain - je suis
Earrings - Voyante "Plain" Earclips - je suis
Ring - Voyante "Plain" je suis

And as ever, your limo awaits :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Isle%20of%20Moon/212/64/802


No comments:

Post a Comment