Friday, May 18, 2012

Looks like Summer may be almost here !!!!

I'll make no bones about it, I HATE the cold.So imagine my happiness when the warm arrives and I can slam the door shut on all my winter clothes for a while.

I want to share 2 lovely summer dresses I came across. Both of them are designed by Jada Humby of J.H. Couture.


This pretty and floaty dress is the "Ruby" mesh summer dress. It had a clingy vest-like top part and a lovely soft and floaty skirt. It's well fitted as are all of Jada's designs, complete with multiple alpha layers to provide that perfect look. It comes in a wide variety of colours and sizes, this is the coral shade I am showing here. Pretty isn't it and perfect for lounging around in the sun or hanging out with friends.

Dress - Ruby Summer Mesh - J.H. Couture
Hair - Over Light Blonde 10 - Elikatira
Shoes - Natzuka Wedges red - KR Designs
Makeup - Kim #1 - Face Paint
Necklace - Gold from Face Paint
Pose - Manifeste




The second look for today is the charming "Kira" mesh tube dress. This is cut from either blue or black denim, with a button fastening at the back and two small pockets on the front of the skirt.


It is quite short as you can see, gives you a chance to show off your legs !!It fits very well, comes with different alphas and sizes, what I love about it is the details that Jada has built into the dress.The stitching of the pockets for example, the detail of the hems its just so well put together.

Dress - Kira Mesh Mini Tube Dress in Blue
Hair - Lola Mesh Rye - Wasabi Pills
Shoes - Natzuka Wedges Blue - KR Designs
Bangle - Hint of Burgundy - Loordes of London
Makeup - Kim #1 - Face Paint
Pose - Manifeste

Here's your taxi :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nebo/94/78/23 





No comments:

Post a Comment