Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spring in Paris with Purple Moon and JH Couture

Ahhh to be in Paris, now that Spring is here. can't remember who said that, but it's one of those things that can be called a "true-ism"!!  Jada Humby very kindly sent me these lovely pencil skirts so, of course being me, I had to go find a top or a blouse that would suit. So, off to Purple Moon it was and, as if by magic, I found myself lead to just the right place where I saw this perfect top.




The skirt, again from J.H. Couture, is the "Demi" mesh, I'm wearing the Creme shade. I love the way these fit, possibly the best-fitting pencil skirt I have seen as yet. The texturing and detail is lovely and the skirt itself comes supplied in a wide range of sizes and is available in a wide range of colours.

The blouse is one I hadn;t seen before, the "Tess" shirt from Purple Moon. I picked out the burgundy shade, cos I love the colour and I had matching shoes already! Its a long-sleeved, delicate top with cuffs at the wrists and a lovely frill around the neckline. As you'd expect from Purple Moon, everything is fitted to perfection and so so pretty.

I also picked up a bag from Purple Moon I had not seen before, the mesh "Monogram" handbag, here shown in Mink.It comes either posed or unposed and can be worn on the forearm or hand. The colour and textures look quite amazing and this bag finished off this outfit perfectly.

Skirt - Demi Mesh Pencil Skirt - J.H. Couture
Blouse - Tess Shirt in Burgundy - Purple Moon
Bag - Monogram Mesj Bag in Mink - Purple Moon
Shoes - Coquette dark red - N-Core
Hair - Annette 2 Mesh Hair in Rye - Wasabi Pills
Makeup - Siren #1 - Face Paint
Earrings - Aloha Elite - Zuri Rayna

No comments:

Post a Comment