Monday, June 4, 2012

It's summer at last ..........YAY

Anyone who knows me knows I loathe winter with an abiding passion. So when the trees come back to life and the birds sing, I can feel a weight lift from me and enjoy the sun again.

With that in mind, I went hunting for some floaty dresses for summer and found this one at Xanadu.




A gorgeous, ethereal dress, "Summer Time" is all that's good about summer. This yellow colour just reminded me of the sun in a bright blue sky. The top is deftly coloured around the bustline with shades of blue and golden yellow and a band encircles the wait, coloured this time with shades of greens, blues and reds.The skirt is ankle-length and has a fabulously rich texture of blues, golds and very subtle greens. Go see these dresses, they are just beautiful, I'll try and blog the others later.

Styling:-

Dress - Summer Time Yellow - Xanadu
Hair - Zia II Light Blonde - Burley
Shoes - Rebekah Pumps in Lemon - Nardcotix
Eyeshadow - Flatter my Eyes Blue - BOOM
Lipstick - Pink 2 - Avoki
Jewellry - Voyante - Je Suis

And as always, here's your taxi:)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/IW5/204/42/22

No comments:

Post a Comment