Sunday, May 20, 2012

Elegance from coldLogic

As many people know, coldLogic make (in my opinion anyway) some of the best mesh there is on the grid. Having a wander yesterday, i was actually looking for things for another styling, but I went into the store anyway. I found this newer summer dress, the "Gish"dress in blue and yellow.




I really love the style of the designer coldLogic, simple but classic timeless styles. A halter-style shortish dress that does cling very nicely. The dress itself comes in all of the standard mesh sizes and comes complete with a well-fitted alpha. The mesh belt in yellow provides a splash of colour and again comes in all the standard sizes. I chose the blue/yellow, but there are a variety of colours to choose form in the store.

Styling:

Dress - "Gish" in Yellow and Blue - coldLogic
Hair - "Rumour has it" Chardonnay - Exile
Shoes - "Rebekah" pumps in Lemon
Eyeshadow - Flatter My Eyes Blue - BOOM
Lipstick - Soft Kisses 6 - Madrid Solo
Bangle - Marine - Loordes of London


As usual, here's your ride :)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zyrra/74/115/24

No comments:

Post a Comment