Wednesday, May 16, 2012

"Malika" from JH Couture

I'm having one of those days. Things keep leaping out of my inventory screaming "blog me, blog me"! Well, for once, I have a quiet day so I did.






The Malika tube dress from JH Couture caught my eye today. I picked up this lush, earthen brown dress just from the look of the image on the vendor. As always, its of the highest quality, fits well and comes in all the standard sizes (XXS - L). The texturing is wonderful, I really liked the folds effect on the front, gives it a very real look.It comes with a non-rigged belt that might need stretching depending on your shape, there's an HUD included just for this. I can well see me spending waaaaaaaaaay too much money at this store :)

Dress - Malika Brown Tube Dress - JH Couture
Hair - Mercedes Seaspray - Truth
Boots - Prestige Brown Suede - Bax Coen
Makeup - Kim #1 - Face Paint
Jewellry - The Glada Set - Artistry by ~E~
Pantyhose - Black - dcg

Here's your ride :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nebo/94/78/23


No comments:

Post a Comment