Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunshine AT LAST :)

After what seemed like days and days of rain, today the sun is actually actually shining. Still damned cold, but then, I ma a warm weather girl. So, inspired by a twinkle of sun, I had a look through the black hole I call my inventory and saw a few things I could make a fresh look with.

I bought these Maitreya jeans a while ago and am still so impressed with the details and the fit. They are supplied in the standard sizes with an alpha layer of course, but the fit is quite superb.




I found this lovely blouse over at the Xanadu store. The "Baggy Blouse in Pink" caught my eye to add to this outfit. Again its a mesh item, supplied with a well-fitted alpha and a couple of different sizes. I just love the casual look it gives, but also very chic and (if these is such a word) Springy. The details again caught my eye, the folds and shadows catch the light so well.

I chose a new hair from Exile to go with this called "Unwritten Lyrics" I chose the light blonde.It had the long style that I prefer, swept back over one shoulder. Again, the texture work is quite superb. The shoes, well they were easy, a favourite pair of mine, the D'Ann pumps from Hucci here in Wild Pink.

I've mentioned Zuri Rayna's things before, I still think she makes some of the best jewellry out there. To keep it simple, but elegant, I chose to accessorise with her lovely "Princess Diamonds" collection. The pose of from Avante (thanks Trinity!!!!). Wonder what else there is in my hole of an inventory I have never used. Probably piles and piles so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment