Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So so chic....................................

I met the charming Xanadu Damiano at a contest recently. I hadn;t been to her place in a while (bad bad Kim), so I popped over today and laid eyes on 2 outfits that just leapt into my bag and paid for themselves without me even realising.

This gorgeous spring outfit is known as "Spring Chic in Cream Blossoms". A light sprig knee-length dress is matched with an ethereal gauzy poncho, emblazoned with a bow in the right top corner. It creates such a light and airy look that's just so elegant. The matching clutch is included with the outfit. The dress, poncho and clutch are made totally of mesh and fit wonderfully well. The textures of small creamy flowers blend so well and this really does remind you of a sunny day when the trees are blooming.



To compliment this lovely ensemble, I went for the sleek "Rhythm" updo form one of my favourite hair stores, Elikatira. The shoes are the "Coquette White" from NCore and could have been made for this outfit and the hose if from DCG designs. Looks like I'll be knocking on Xanadu's door a lot more often from now on.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/San%20Jose%20City/29/42/23

No comments:

Post a Comment