Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sexiness from *BOOM*

Like I said in the previous post, I adore dresses. I'm not really a pants type of girl off the runway, so I look for stylish dresses everywhere I can. This sexy little number I found at a store I had never been to before, called *BOOM*. I know many of you will know *BOOM* well, but I quite literally stumbled onto it. Think my teleport messed up or somesuch SL weirdness. But, there I was, so why not have a look. OH MY GOD......I could adopt this store.

In the entranceway were the new releases, of which this dress was one of them. Its called the Hye Tube dress (for fairly obvious reasons). I was just grabbed by the shape, style and, most of all, the amazing textures that had been worked into this. After a lot of hand-wringing, I chose the Hye dress in a subtle shade of almond.



How lovely does this dress look? Stylish, cut to perfection, clinging almost sinfully to your curves.It also does the impossible, makes me look like I actually have boobs, rather than two fried eggs on a plate. I just adore the inset front panel which is matched at the back. The dress comes in a wide variety of colours to suit anyone. Think I might go back and get a few more colours...........shhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment