Friday, April 6, 2012

ColdLogic Mesh Frenzy

Well, they say Spring is time for mad hares and other silliness. I'm not immune and I stumbled across the coldLogic store when out and about. I ADORE their mesh, its detailed, not expensive and more vitally it actually fits right.

The first thing I bought was this gorgeous jumpsuit. I don;t wear much white as it washes me out too much, but I couldn't resist the look of this one.



I matched it up with some gorgeous new mesh hair from Wasabi Pills, the Nicole hair in Rye.

After I bought this, things leapt out from the walls at me screaming "you need me". OK, I broke, I did need them :)

This minidress really caught my eye. The Vergara Linen is just perfect for this time of year, it's elegant and fun all at the same time. The fit is perfect and it looks so so good.







I photographed these in the little village of LaPerla, a fabulous little seaside village that's Italian to its' shoelaces.

As if that wasn't enough for my poor purse, I wanted a top and some pants. Guess what? Yep, these leapt on me and wouldn't let me go till I bought them.

The top is the Kimura Pink, its a cute loose top that's again all mesh. The Mazza pants (I bought the smoke shade) go together with the top perfectly. I shot these on the Fotoscape sim, a photographers dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment