Monday, April 30, 2012

Casual with J.H. Couture

Well, casual is today's theme for me I think. After finding J.H. Couture had causal lines, I decided to go for a really laid-back look with this outfit.

So, I paired the lovely denim mesh miniskirt "Noelle" with the tube top "Maui". Over this I chose the baggy mesh cardigan Josi". All these are from J.H. Couture and their extensive lines of mesh casuals.




As I've come to expect from this designer, their fit is flawless, their textures immaculate and the overall look is just about perfect. OK, I was impressed :) The T-shirt is actually from Armidi, lovely place as well and its called the "Twiggy Adored" in Mellow Yellow!

I've long been a customer of Nardcotix shoes, so to complete the look, I chose their "Rebekah" pumps in yellow 'cos I like them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment