Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Springy with Gizza

I've always been a sucker for spring, washes all the depression of winter away.Coming from where I do, even winter is normally sunny, but having spent the winter under cloud and rain (not to mention snow), I needed some colour and warmth to blow the blues away.

Giz Seorn has such a sense of style and elegance it seemed a great place to look to style a spring outfit.After stopping at her place, I found this gorgeous blouse and skirt that cheered me up just to look at them.


A delicate chiffon blouse with puffy sleeves and a lacy neckline in the bright spring colours I love. The skirt is a mesh knee-length pencil skirt that I felt was made for this top. Everything fits like a glove straight from the box and only minimum editing was needed (well, for my shape anyway). I didn't add a lot to this, just a clutch, simple court shoes and some basic jewellery, it's pretty enough on its own :)

Styling:-

Blouse - Chiffon Shirt Red Roses - GizzA
Skirt - Mesh Cotton Pencil Skirt Grey - GizzA
Shoes - Coquette Dark Red - NCore
Hair - Abbey Mesh - Warm Blonde 10 - Elikatira
Necklace - Plain Gold - Face Paint
Makeup - Kim #1 - Face Paint
Clutch - Stella Charcoal - Orta





No comments:

Post a Comment