Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Premiere" from Adam Edelstein

I was fortunate enough to be selected for the finals of Miss Virtual Portugal recently, so I needed an absolute killer of a gown for the formals section. After much running around, a friend showed me a store I had not been to before, Adam Edelstein Couture. At first, I thought it was all mens' suits (and awesome ones at that), then I laid eyes on this !!!!!!!!!



This is a spectacular gown called "Premiere", I chose the emerald colour after much agonising.

It's daring cutaway top fits like a second skin, moulding to my curves so perfectly. There is a feathery applique at the bustline that is just charming. The skirt is long, full with a long train and is cut so as to flow elegantly when you walk. The details in the entire gown have to be seen to be believed. The gown simply sparkles in any light level, flowing sensuously along. The jewelled opera length gloves are a lovely touch and add a real classy finish.

This was just so perfect for my final, I felt like a queen wearing this. Thanks to Adam Edelstein for making what (in my humble opinion) is a masterpiece.

Here's the SLURL, go take a look for yourself, he has other equally spectacular gowns.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elite%20Land/126/6/21

No comments:

Post a Comment