Saturday, December 22, 2012

Another wet weekend......

There's a saying here, "When its not foggy you can see it's raining" Kinda true, the rain is hammering off my windows but I'm curled up snuggly and warm.

I cannot believe it's only been a week since the MVW finals, it's weird as it seems much longer than that. So, I thought "get back to it Kim" and dug around in my inventory to make a look for today.

I love this Baiastice jacket and Fanatik skirt, but I wanted to soften the look a little as it is quite sharp. I'd just bought a really sweet outfit from Agnes Finney's shop (thanks Irina xxx) called "Agnes Midnight White". It comes with all kinds of things, but the blouse was just perfect for the look I wanted. It's a delicate white lace blouse with a high, frilled collar and so so feminine.




Keeping with the minimalist palette, I added the gloves from the Agnes Finney outfit, some sleek N-Core "Femme Noir Intense" heels, black hose from Bax Coen and proclaimed myself satisfied. Its a very sharp look, but with a very feminine touch too. Hope you like it xxx

Styling -

Jacket - Evange Black - Baiastice
Skirt - Pencil Skirt Leather Black - FANATIK
Blouse - From Agnes 3 White - Agnes Finney
Shoes - Femme Noir Intense - N-Core
Hair - Wherever Blonde 10 - Elikatira
Hose - Black S01 - Bax Coen
Jewellry - Omochi Black - Mandala
Lipstick - Dark Vibrant red - Izzie's
Glasses - Electra - Solar Eyewear
Gloves - Agnes Midnight Gloves - Agnes Finney 
Pose - Diesel 

No comments:

Post a Comment