Monday, October 15, 2012

MVW Challenge 2 - Meeting Anna Wintour - Gulp !

Hmm, my cold is worse than I thought, I totally missed a blog entry. I blame these cold remedies, not good when you're seeing things, I mean who calls a medication "Day Nurse" when all it does it make you sleepy and you miss things??

Anyway, our second challenge was to imagine we were having a first meeting with Anna Wintour, editor of Vogue.We needed to imagine we'd just been hired as her assistant, so what would we wear??

So many things to consider, the season, colours, palettes etc etc . What to wear????




After much gnashing of teeth, I decided on this look. It has an autumnal look, with the Fusion Chic Coat from Gizza, with its grey and red stripes matching with the Lolong grey pants from Celoe. The turtleneck from J.H. Couture kept in with the autumn theme, so I accessorised with subtle jewellry, gloves and a bag. After all, noone wants to overshadow the boss on your first day!!!

I was delighted with this look as I'm the first to admit casual clothing is not my best styling. 

This landed me in the top 12 for this styling challenge so I am absolutely over the moon!!

Thanks to October for the photography, Britt and everyone for shoving me in the right direction !!


Styling :-

Coat - Fusion C H I C Coat Grey - Gizza
Top - Lucia Turtleneck - J.H. Couture
Pants - Lolong Trousers - Celoe
Hair - Claire Golden - Wasabi Pills
Gloves - Grey Gloves Short - LightStar
Belt - Fikre Beaded Belt - Indyra Originals 
Necklace - Eva Maxi Boules Necklace marble - LaGyo
Earrings - Brillainte earclips - Je Suis
Shoes - Shark Xtreme Heel Black - N-Core
Bag - Zoar Clay - Tulip
Eyeshadow - Dark Textures Brown - cheLLe
Eyeliner - Needle Black Liner - Blackliquid
Lipstick - Juicy red 404 - Hush

  

1 comment: