Monday, October 15, 2012

Miss Virtual World Challenge Number 1

After the heady heights of the BOSL Retro show, we had a couple of days until the next challenge was issued. This one was unusual, in that is asked us to style not clothes as such, but a makeup style.

We were given a reference image and asked to use a palette to produce a look for a cosmetics company, based on the reference.This was going to take a bit of thought ........

After having a good look at the images, Latrelly came up with a photo pose that fitted what I was looking for perfectly, so all (ha ha !!!!) I had to do was to find the makeup that looked right and more importantly, matched the palettes and look I was after.

After ploughing through the marketplace, jumping all over the grid, I found exactly what I was after lurking at the very bottom of my inventory. How many times has that happened to people? Lots I would imagine !!




After much gnashing of teeth, this is what I came up with. I based the look on a purple-ish palette, with just a stroke of gold to add a little emphasis. 


Styling - 

Eyeshadow - Idol - Madrid Solo
Lipgloss - Cassiopeia Cosmetics lip Gloss 1 - Glam Affair
Blush - Cedar Classic Blush - Amacci
Hair - Adorable Updo - Tuty's
Lashes - 2011 lashes Long - LeLutka 

No comments:

Post a Comment