Thursday, October 25, 2012

"Blake" - New from Diram

Urggggg ........... do yourself a favour, don't get flu. I've been laid in bed fro a week aching and sneezing. I've never actually had flu before and I confess I never thought it was nasty..........OK it is !!!

I had a wander this morning looking for things to get for my next MVW challenge when i came across this lovely little outfit, so I thought I'd share :)




I fell in love with this the second I saw it. Its made up of two different Diram designs, the "Blake" blazer and jumpsuit. I picked the pink-accented ones, hey, I like pink ! The jacket, the "Pink Floral" is a very very nice mesh item, so it comes in the usual range of sizes. I love the texturing, delicate blues and pinks, with the slightly puffed shoulders, its very versatile. The jumpsuit I chose in pink to complement the pink in the blazer, works pretty well I think. The whole ensemble fits like a glove, no sticky-out bits to worry about here

It looks so good, I didn't have to add a lot to it, but I did add the "Blake" clutch bag in blue, also from Diram. All in all, a perfect fall outfit, casual but with a definite touch of class.


Styling:-

lazer - Blake Blazer Pink Floral - **DIRAM**
Jumpsuit - Blake Pink - **DIRAM**
Hair - Veronica Golden - Wasabi Pills
Shoes - Venezia reds - Sim-I-Lar
Clutch - Blake Clutch Blue - **DIRAM**
Nails - Nailsology 2.0 - Beauty Addict by Abso Zlatkis
Earrings - Kaleidoscope Pink Pierced - +.+WTG+.+
Eyeshadow - Dark Shadows Blue - Chelle
Eyeliner - Needle Black Liner - blackliquid
Lipstick - Fuschia - Izzie's





No comments:

Post a Comment