Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday, never could get the hang of Tuesdays

A quiet day................it's hard to say that as quiet is relative I suppose. BUT, I actually found time to blog a few things I found whilst indulging on my usual weekend shopping frenzy.

The first was sent by my good friend Virlay, who's the CEO of the House of Elliott.We survived MVW together what seems a lifetime ago and we've stayed good friends every since. She's now a wonderful designer and I thought I'd share this "Golden Gown" with you first.





Beautiful isn;t it :) Once I saw this, I knew I had to get my blogging head on. This lovely full-length evening gown, with slit sleeves and a fairly low neckline is almost Grecian in appearance, well that's how it struck me. The fabric is intricately decorated with a interlocked circles design, each circle linked by a make of threads. The skirt is slightly flared and moves just beautifully, good for a ballgown. The bold golden belt is embossed with a golden lion head and makes quite a statement. Seeing as Fall is just around the corner, this could be a perfect gown for the new season.


Styling:

Gown - "Golden Gown" - House of Elliott
Hair - Found Blonde 10 - Elikatira
Jewellry - Miss Mundo 2012 Hezabel Blackheart - Zuri Rayna
Nails - Beauty Addict - Abso Zlatkis
Eyeshadow - Night Makeup Gold Eyes - R.icielli
Lipstick - Dark Red Vibrant - Izzies
Shoes - Shark Xtreme Heel galaxy Black - N-core

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/INFINITA/21/58/23


No comments:

Post a Comment