Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"Gisele" from Kunglers

Always liked Kunglers designs, right up my street style-wise. To be honest, I had not been to the store for a while, I corrected last weekend :) I found this gorgeous new dress, "Gisele" and I had to pick one up so I chose the Nude colour.




I think IMHO this is one of the nicest dresses I have seen in a while.mesh is a massive favourite of mine and this dress is a mesh item. A sleeveless classically styled dress, the slashed neck is followed down the length of the dress by some very clever stitching.It is embroidered on each hip with an abstract design in green and copper-coloured thread that encircles the hips and meets at the back and front. A matching bely brings the whole look together. I absolutely love it, come to think of it, I might have to get it n a few more colours !!!


Styling -

Dress - "Gisele" Nude Mesh - Kunglers
Hair - 2CUTE4YOU2 Blonde - Vanity
Shoes - Summer Pumps Golf Green - Amaralo Manga
Bag - Mesh Crocodile Green - Amarelo Manga
Sunglasses - Electra - Solar Eyewear
Earrings - Maggie - Artistry by ~E~
Bangles - Copper Bangles - Zuri Rayna
Makeup - Spring Glace Makeover - Mock Cosmetics

Taxi :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fashionate%20Island/143/150/24

No comments:

Post a Comment