Tuesday, March 27, 2012

OK, OK I know I am bad .............

After months of Xmas, new Year and plain too much work, I've managed to find a few minutes to show you a couple of things I found while shopping this morning.

I've always liked Hucci's things, I havn;t been there for absolutely ages, but I did go in this morning. Sun was shining and Spring seemed in the air. I found these two so-cute dresses that screamed warmer times were not far away.

First, I found this adorable minidress, simply called Pink Zebra. I won;t explain why:) Cut sleeves tied at the elbow, a clinging top and miniskirt, what better way to start my tan off? I finished this off with the lovely D'Ann range, using the pumps and clutch bag just to match perfectly.




The hair is a new mesh from one of my favourite places, Wasabi Pills. This is the sweet Monique in the faiirly bright Rye shade. The makeup is from, of course, Face Paint, the soft blues and pinks of the Temptress Blue matching well.



While I was in the mood, I also found this foxy little number. The Ivana dress, also from Hucci, caught my eye immediately with its lush Wild Pink colour and sweeping, elegant style. Draped sleeves form an elegant silhouette, while the close-fitting top and skirt provide a glimpse of your ample charms. The classy NCore Coquette pumps seemed perfect for this. Sticking with the mesh hair, I wore the gorgeous Monique in the Rye shade, again from Wasabi Pills.Eve Express (Face Paint's owner) made this makeup for me, not surprisingly called "Kim" :) This is Kim #7, a delicate pale pink and purple look. Zuri Rayna makes some of the best jewellry on the grid and I chose her lovely Sunshine Elite collection with its many gem and metal options. Perfect for my spring theme:) The clutch is from Orta, the Stella in Charcoal.



Hopefully (maybe), I'll keep you up to date with things I find out there in SLs wonderful world of fashion:)

No comments:

Post a Comment