Monday, October 10, 2011

Photography ..... pah, not as easy as it looks !!!

I treated myself to a CWS pro system. Now, I'm not stupid (PhD scientist in RL), but could I work out how this damned thing works? Yes, after threatening it with a severe reprogramming with a 4kg lumphammer.

Having splashed out on a load of gorgeous Baiastice things, I had a play with styling them and then saw if I could compose a decent photograph of it.Well, you be the judge of whether its decent or not!!





Styling :

Baiastice Minuet blouse in fuschia
Baiastice slim pencil skirt in Midnight
Eternity earrings and bracelets by Janina Foxdale of Wild Fox
Maitreya satin belt in plum
NCore Slingback Xtreme heels
Skin - LeLutka Ava light
Avoki classic blush - rose
Hair - Elikatira Rhythm Blonde 10

No comments:

Post a Comment