Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"Betty" from JH Couture

It's no secret that I love the designs of JH Couture. Jada Humby has made some of my favourite casual clothes and I was looking for something warmer to wear. Yes, I am a big wuss with cold, then I found this cute little sweater dress.




"Betty" is a sweet, snuggly sweater dress, perfect for me now the evenings have a distinctly autumn like feel to them. Made from pure wool, this dress reaches to mid-thigh on me, so my bottom is warm as well:) It's cut to hang slightly off the left shoulder and ends in a flattering V-neck at the front.It's beautifully detailed, as all Jada's clothes and comes in a wide variety of colours. It's so versatile I think I'll be wearing a few of these now it's getting a bit cooler!


Styling -

Dress - "Betty" mesh Sweater Dress Azure - JH Couture
Hair - Studio Blonde 10 - Elikatira
Boots - Blue Suede - Bax Coen
Bag - Monogram Bag Mesh Mink - Purple Moon
Jewellry - Brilliante Collection - Je Suis
Eyeshadow - Beauty Addict Blue - Abso Zlatkis
Lipstick - Cassiopeia Cosmetics Lipgloss 01 - Glam Affair

Your ride :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nebo/65/104/24

No comments:

Post a Comment